Tuesday, January 16, 2001

Dear Larry

I'm back on campus doing the same thing I was doing back at home. Sitting around, waiting for something interesting to happen, which makes me wonder why I can't be doing this back home. Alas, if society wants me to sit on my butt in a 3x5 dorm room instead of my big comfortable house in my nice quiet neighborhood, I guess it's for the best. I'm sure glad I'm all the way out here at school getting such a fine education.

Meanwhile, the student loan pirates have already started invading my life, and I am now on the lookout for a job. So far, the only thing I can find that will fit my school schedule, is personal assistant to a chiropracter. The whole thing sounded kind of creepy, but it pays $10/hour, which would pay for my housing here.

Anyway, big news in diaryland, I've decided that my Diary shall hitherto be entitled, "Dear Larry," since the said Larry is the only one I'm sure that will ever read my collegiate ramblings.

No comments: