Monday, January 14, 2008

I need to rant a little...

I do not enjoy the feeling of someone else being in control of my life.

At present, that someone being the managers of my apartment complex. They will decide this week wether I am able to leave in February or at the end of March for New Orleans. I know six weeks doesn't seem like much of a difference, but trust me. Working at this job... It's a huge difference.

Every day I sit in that cubicle is painful. No... every minute is painful.

But all I can do right now is wait... While someone else makes this decision about my life. Someone who doesn't know me, who doesn't understand how this job is sucking the soul out of my body, day by day. I imagine 60% of this decision will be based on whatever kindof mood this anonymous and all-powerful person happens to be in at said moment.

I hate being robbed of the power to change my circumstance.

Ok. END MELODRAMA.

No comments: