Friday, October 05, 2007

The World Wide Web!!

I haven't been blogging much lately, largely because I started a side project with my niece. You can check that out here: Interviewing Emma .

But in the meantime, I wanted to pass on some really cool links, just in case you've lost your internet wonder.

20 Things. This is an art swap project. 20 artists exchange 20 tiny, original works of art - for 20 other artists tiny, original works of art. Pretty cool idea.

1000 Journals. 1000 journals being passed from hand to hand. Everyone fills a page. I think this project is pretty spectacular. You can look at journal entries online. It's like travelling graffiti. Very very cool.

Tremble. A new, and hilarious blog I just picked up recently.

Street Mattress. An oldey, but a goody. People submit pictures of mattresses seen randomly in strange places.

Or if you don't like any of those. Random Website Dot Com. Take a gamble.

That's it for now!!

No comments: