Saturday, March 31, 2007

Confession # 956

I love COPS.

The TV show. I know its tacky and horrible, and makes a mockery of our justice system; but I just can't look away when America's ass is hanging out all over national TV.

Tonight - a 300 lb. woman with an eyebrow ring, a huge tattoo on her boob, and a spaghetti strap tank top (no bra, of course) - yelling at her live-in boyfriend of 13 years outside their trailer. She got a flat tire, so he's calling her a "stupid b*tch" in the street, and called child services to have their foster children removed.

On Saturdays COPS is followed by America's Most Wanted; which I am also sickly addicted to. I'm convinced that if I pay attention, I'll recognize an at-large murderer on the street some day.

1 comment:

C said...

The HBO series "Rome".

It's the only show I'll actually put the TV on to watch. Get this, after I confess this guilty pleasure to my cousin, 2 days later I'm talkin' to my dad, and somehow we get on the topic of On-Demand, and he goes, "You know I don't watch any of those shows on TV, except for this one called Rome!" We had a father/son moment over a show that depicts little more than sex and violence.

Seriously though, it actually has a really good plot.

Seriously.