Thursday, September 21, 2006

What to say?

"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed." --Paul (the apostle)

That pretty much sums it up. I'm so tired, but not finished yet, and I've still got the work in me... so I'll keep going.

I miss everyone. I think I need to go home for a few days, hug some little girls, read a book, go on a walk, sit on my porch, talk face-to-face with my folks, look at a Texas sky, breathe some unmoldy air... decompress.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on!!! I know a couple of little girls who could use some Aunt Amy lovin!!!

Anonymous said...

Come HOME - Come Home - Ye who are weary - come ho -o- ome. Earnestly, tenderly, mother is calling...calling, oh Amy, come home... how bout this coming weekend?

Anonymous said...

Please come home! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

you two are horrible - you just want me to notarize dad's birthday cards.

i'm looking at tickets. i miss you all way too much. -- ames