Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Yikes! This is for real.

I woke up this morning with only one thought in my mind: Am I insane????

I think I am! The idea of driving to New Orleans right now is making me sick to my stomach. I know it will be fine once I get there, but right now I can't stop thinking about the mold, the 80-100 hour work weeks, the heat, the total lack of privacy, gang wars on my street, the complete uncertainty...

And this time I'm on my own. I think a person can handle just about anything with 8 other people backing them up all the time. At least Kenda will be there. Thank God Kenda will be there.

I hope I can handle what I've gotten myself into.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"You can do all things through Christ who strenthens you" "...To Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all you ask or imagine...be the glory" I love you and am praying for you.... remember Whose you are.

Anonymous said...

By the time you read this you'll probably already realize everything's gonna be fine.

And if it isn't...then you can do what you need to make it so.