Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Peace Out Charleston.

I'll be coming home to Texas in the morning...

Man does that sound like a country song. I can't wait to see everyone again. I'm checking a whole bag that's just full of Christmas presents. I want to hug my mom and dad, and play with the girls for a whole week. If I can manage it, I want to make a weekend trip down to Austin to visit old friends. I'm so excited that I couldn't fall asleep last night.

We had our formal debrief of our Jackson project this morning. It went really well. The Regional Director came, and was really impressed with what we'd accomplished. Then, at the end, our team leader surprised us and told us where our next project was going to be!

I've resolved to only tell people face-to-face though, because it's just that awesome. I can't wait to see you all.

Merry Christmas! (Indeed!) --amy

1 comment:

Abel Keogh said...

hope you had a merry x-mas