Monday, August 20, 2001

trashing high school... and other uninteresting news

It's amazing how disposable memories can be. I was packing up for school today, and think I managed to genuinely trash most of high school. Most of middle school hit the trashcan too. Why not, while I was already on my way to the local Goodwill?

The only thing I saved from 6-12th grade is a sealed jar of air from 1996. That and a bunch of poems, essays, stories, and plays I'd written smack in the middle of my teen angst era, (and those only for their current laughable entertainment value.)

***

I keep having dreams about having a family. Or raising children, and the like. (**TIC-TOC TIC-TOC** Can anyone else hear that? Yes yes... that's amyjo's biological clock! It's overbearing, all-powerful, and doesn't care wether I've finished school, or have money to buy baby food, or wether I really want to devote myself to diaper changing. **TIC-TOC TIC-TOC...**

I'm really much too young for this sort of thing, I know, but what can a girl do?

**

Going back to campus this week. Life (and this diary) should get a little more lively. Perhaps even... Adventurous??

No comments: