Wednesday, April 25, 2001


To transfer or not to transfer, that is the question. If I stay at UT, I get to spend several more years with some really good friends, and I have a good chance of getting into the music program later on after some lessons, and next semester, I can finish out my basics, and probably get permission to take the first few classes.

If I transfer to UNT, however, I'm pretty much guaranteed that I will get into the music program, I'll get to start taking classes right away, and I'll have a degree from a school notorious for music. Plus its closer to home. My friends mean so much to me, and even though I know I'll meet new people, I really would like to be with them next year. What do I do??? If you read my diary ever, please give me advice... It's time to decide and I'm so torn. Thank.

No comments: