Friday, October 01, 2010

This one's a keeper.

Let me just brag for a moment:

Anthony just came home with a box of my favorite stress relief cookies. The ones I buy for only the most serious stress situations. (I eat the cookies. The cookies eat my feelings...) He also picked up a pack of dry erase markers. (I have a somewhat serious obsession with dry erase boards.)

He's been really supportive of my endeavors the last few months. Anthony is one of the most financially responsible people I know, so when I said I wanted to not have a job for a few months and work on starting my own business - there was probably a whole part of his brain dedicated to cringing-- but he's been very encouraging and has offered a lot of good feedback on my business choices and even on specific projects.

Major boyfriend points across the board.

No comments: