Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Good News Finally!

Anthony found a job! So only half of Team "Move-to-Philly-in-the-Midst-of-Recession" is unemployed now. Even better, he found a job in his field (commercial electrical work) that will work around his school schedule.

I'm pretty excited. We've been having quite a time trying to get on our feet, so every little bit of progress feels awesome.

I have an interview on Thursday for a part-time bookkeeping job. I'm just looking for something light to pay the bills, while I continue to pursue #1 on my Life List. Progress made in September includes: designing and ordering business cards, purchasing my domain name, and building out my portfolio by completing some pro-bono projects for some of my favorite non profits.

Slow and steady wins the race...


No comments: