Friday, July 27, 2007

Good Week...


This week, I had no work and a visitor! We drove out to Pensacola, and I finally got some sun this summer. Actually, you can see my sunburn in this picture - ouch.

I've got 2 days left at Hands On, then 2 days to pack, then one last weekend with my sister in the Big Easy! Then I'm driving back home, where I will commence living a "normal" life... whatever that means.

I'm moving back to the North/Central Texas area, and will be looking for a job. If anybody has any leads - gmail me. I'm a hard worker, and I'll do pretty much anything - in an office, or outside. I'm kindof interested in working part-time over the next couple of months, just so I have some time to decompress... But a job is a job! And after this year - 40 hours would probably feel like part-time anyway.

So hit me with your job leads!

For my friends in NOLA: I'll be in town until August 4th. If you're my friend, we should hang out before then.

For my friends/family in TEXAS: I'll be home on August 5th! I know I haven't kept in touch well, but when I get back - we should be friends again. =)

No comments: