Friday, August 04, 2006

Sometimes I Don't Have a Point...


I don't know what I want to say. Today was great. Got to hang out with my sister, take out a gut crew, got an awesome package from a friend in the mail, went out to a nice dinner with Chet and my sister. All good stuff.

It was also hard. I don't have enough time to do all the work I need to or want to. I've got tons of awesome ideas but no time to implement them. My chest has been hurting all day, and I'm afraid it might turn out to be some kindof reaction to the mold. The thought makes my stomach turn. If I can't do mold, I sure as hell picked the wrong city to move to. Hopefully I just strained something carrying heavy stuff all day...

It's strange how living here can be such a constant stress, and yet so fulfilling.

Geez, this is probably boring to read. I just needed to say all that to somebody, and by somebody I mean the internet - my companion forever.

No comments: