Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Congratulations Commenter of the Month!

This month, I'm awarding the first ever (and probably last) Blog Commenter of the Month Award! Which I proudly bestow to Leslie Brewer, who has commented six times in two days! Even going so far as to retro comment, all the way back on the original 2001 posts.

Congratulations Leslie!! Keep up the good work!
---

I just got back from a three days on the road with my sister. I'll soon be posting pictures, and tales from the backwoods of Oklahoma.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! This is so unexpected! There are so many to thank. I forgot my list, so, anyone I don't mention, I apolgize in advance. First, I have to give my props to the Big Man! Second, I would like to give my props to the man, Jeremy, for being out of town. (without you I would not be able to look at the blog) and last but certainly not least Amy for having such awesome posts on which to comment.

Ruth said...

I miss you both!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys too! I've only been gone a week, and I'm already counting the days until I can get back to Austin.

Anonymous said...

I am really missing y'all. You know I miss you when I am going online to your blog and posting comments.