Friday, May 27, 2005

the goodbyes begin

I just said goodbye to my best friend for the next year. She's going to Houston for an internship this summer, and by the time she gets back, I'll be in South Carolina.

It's hard to leave when you're not really sure when you'll see someone again. I think I handled it pretty well. I didn't cry, and didn't take it too seriously. I guess that's all you can do really. Just act like you're sure you'll see them again in twelve months.

At least I got the hardest one out of the way first. It should be downhill from here, though there's a couple of more people I'm not looking forward to leaving.
--------

In other news, I'm updating my site. I'm finally moving all my old blog entries over to blogger, updating my links, and hopefully giving it a new look. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Abel Keogh said...

You'll have to let me know how moving the archives goes. I still need to do that for my site....Is it easy?