Monday, October 18, 2004

Change. Finally!

If I had a list of top ten favorite web log entries this would be one of them. And I read alot of blogs.

I put in my notice at the bank last week. I think this is the first time I've planned on leaving a job without having another one lined up right away. Maybe not the smartest move, but I just can't take this routine anymore. I feel like I've been idle for the past year, just stuck in a lifeless cycle of work, sleep, work again... I think being jobless will force me to make some decisions I've been putting off... for example, what I'm going to do with my life.

Plus, this is going to give me a chance to visit my beautiful nieces in North Carolina, one of them for the first time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello.

Thanks for the mention!

::shaun