Thursday, August 19, 2004

sovereignity

...speaking of God's will.

I've got some major decisions to make this week. And in this case, it seems to me like the right thing and the easiest thing and the thing I really want to happen, are all the same thing. Or is that just my rationalizing self-will imposing itself on my walk with God?

That is the question. And I don't think I trust myself to choose God's way. Until I read this in Proverbs: "In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."

Sweet freedom of a Soveriegn God. It's nice to know that He's in control, no matter what I choose. I just need to make sure my heart is right in it.

-----

Total time spent on the phone with Indian tech-support representatives trying to resolve my internet difficulties to date:: 4 hours +

No comments: