Wednesday, April 03, 2002

a few things you never knew about amy jo

A list I add to now and then. Enjoy.

--

I’m nineteen years old, a student, a sister, daughter, and friend. I’m a Christian, a Texan, and my middle name is Lauren, not Jo.

I love scary movies, and Late Night with Conan O’Brian.

I only eat the owls in a box of animal crackers. I sing on the way to class, in the bus, on the elevator, and in the shower.

I like crunchy peanut butter, and I like the idea of keeping a journal, but can never follow through.

I like mechanical pencils, pajama pants, and those little stickers that say ‘Hello, my name is __”.

I love the ocean, but it’s so huge it scares me. There is a cow in Kaufman, Texas named after me.

I hate boy bands, but love garage bands. I wish I never had to wear shoes.

I like books that say something about society, and where it’s going. I like people, simplicity, and info-mercials.

I sometimes have serious conversations with my dog. I think the peanut butter and jelly sandwich is a masterpiece of the culinary world. I miss having a lunch box thermos.

I don’t have a best friend. I often think about selling all my possessions, and living a monastic-like lifestyle. When I go to the zoo, I want to see giraffes or elephants.

I don’t have a collection. I admire people who don’t take things too seriously. I still sleep with my baby blanket...

--

to be continued...

No comments: