Saturday, October 13, 2001

Amy Borst: this bud's for you.

I'd like to dedicate this entry to my friend Amy, for her consistency in writing me, despite my complete inability to write her back.

***

So one of my guy friends asked me out.

Yes folks, despite all the odds-- the pajama pants, the messy hair, the constant sarcasm --good ol' amy jo got herself a date. That's right, even more incredulously, overcoming an anxiety disorder and a horribly unhealthy fear of relationships, she somehow managed to say yes...

Well not "yes" exactly... I think I actually used the phrase, "I'm going to puke" somewhere in the course of conversation... but you get the general idea...

Anyway, I'm sleep deprived, and thought I better right this down just in case I don't remember it in the morning. Night folks.

--amy jo

No comments: